Gong Xi Fatt Chai

GONG XI FATT CHAI! HUNG BAO NA LAI!

On the eve of New Year in lunar calendar, a bunch of friends went down to Sincero riverbank which situated next to Rum Jungle (history) . Nite was fun and enjoying.

Spot my cl0thes.ngeh ngeh. Before goin to the place i was so pening to figure what ot wear.i have the vest in my hand figuring what should i mix n match with it. It took me 30 min to mix the halterneck lace collar top to mix with. So happy.hehe. Oh yea! That's my boy friend's fren knew a year ago. =)
When i reached there for a bout 1 hour, i saw my girl. Ivana n Valerie. So sweet of them.awww! The 2nd or 3rd time clubbing with them actuli. REaly a waste cuz' they can really dance.wow gurls!
DJ who? I'm sorry. I was kinda drunk that nite.whouldn't know what had realy happened. Pictures says it all..hehe. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth