Settled down (seriously...)

Last 2 weeks was exactly the 5th years of me and baby.
The road wasn't so easy but at least... we're still here 

Together for the 5th years of us it seems like a married couple that haven't sign the COM and not yet staying together. We do everything together such as shopping, watching films, dinner and also tripping.. Oops, I mean going trip together. He's my life in everything already (ok la.. bulu is standing up, huh?)

That night, we went for a lil' bit special dinner than usual nights at..

Berlin Bier Houz.

Wait.. Pressie?

Nah...
3 days later after the night he gave me a life pressie than I'm not going to forget. Stay tune to know what is that.

After that, I have my own sweet time the party babes and he was with the dudes.


Later on the dudes only came back to join us on the dance floor. I had 2 Flaming Lambo. Talk about the 'geng-ness' 


Thanks to all my babes for the night. We are sure going to have another great one.


Told you, the Anniversary we had is just normal one cuz we celebrate that every year and I thought a dinner is good enough of everything.

Lastly, Happy 5th Anniversary on 03092011 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

New housie-Workin' On