Hello

Its been a while since i left the blog abandoned
cuz what?
cuz of the pictures are not updated!

Now i'm back in

ACTION!

and i got my life back with my lil' pinky.

=)
thanks baby


It's weekends again.
Nothing much to do but while waiting for my holidays to come.
which means my really holidays, goin' outta Perak

FYI, my Haatyai trip had cancelled due to the anti-govt in Thailand.
tsk...tsk...

so so so damn upset about it.
we were like to excited about the coming days but it ended...



beer-ing with 2 friends, baby & baby's friend

While me Khian N Crystal catching up each other, the 2 guys watching blackburn VS chelsea.
Was that correct? Correct me.

Or actually fishing girls? Cuz the TV is up left corner...
hmm..


Me n Crystal for same class i bet 2 years only huh?
we always joke around in class or along the corridor or even on the way to out school canteen i remember.
Still now we hanging around when comes to beer
RIGHT?
cheers

me & Crystal *i like your fingers still*

Well Khian,
we never be in the same class during the kindergarten / primary / secondary / school after grad.
But really can click to each other when comes to "heart" talk?
lol

Me & Khian*always steady, that's how i like about her*

We were actually suppose to meet at Sincero but i thought Barbeza will be a nicer place to have some catch-up
Khian, I know the music and people around don't suit you.
But at least we still have our beer cheap

No?*nodding*

Besides, me & Crystal exchanged camera knowledge since I used the Sony T-album before.
While Khian taking the whole night random photos.
luckily you took me in the right angle.
ngek ngek


Mojito

Group piz

Hey, both of you! if you heard me, next round is mine kay?
miss hanging out with you guys


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth