Fashion Show @ TRH

From the last entry i mentioned that i'm gonna
attend a runway show @Tower Regency Hotel.
okay
Shall we call it a Runway or what?
I'm sorta confused.

Thanks Johnsen btw


We reached about 7pm.
We were kinda excited.
Well, first time in ma life in Ipoh ma.
Spare a bit-lar..



Since got extraaaaaaa time.
Snap here and snap there.



The spectacular about to begin.
oh well,
didn't i tell? We have waited for 3 hours to begin the "Runway" show.
Hello?
I'm not having dinner yet.


I dunno all those orang besar are always not-on-time?
Supposing stated starting at 7.30pm.
And now what?
9pm?
Me n Connie's stomach is drumming.


okay i spare you,
Amber Chia!
I spare you


Starting with the hair show thingy



Continue with the Runway.
Now i don't call it a Runway.
I call it errrrr
i do not even know how to describe.
Those "models" make me wanna

*scream*


Then the body painting "Runway"
wth!
I can't stand the show anymore.
We have decided to leave early before the show ends
and headed to Fok Tsing to have us meal.

Since it's Saturday,
Connie called her fellow funny friends.
Alas, we joined them @ Tong Lee wine shop.
Lemme enjoy the red wine
Astala

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth