I've got cheated!
Rawwrrr

I bought a wireless router home for only RM100
and it was actually spoilt after i've tried few times around.

herh

My lappie starting to appear some worms again.
Decided to give it a clean up after a year already.
It's time

Gave the lappie to Scott for formatting this morning.
Guess wat?
A good day to start.

IT's FREE!!

Before i got to know the wireless router was actually useless,
i gave it together to Scott to fix it.
Afternoon time,
bad news.
It was actually spoilt..

zzzzz
wtf


I gotta go to Yik Foong to visit around.
The job that is suppose not me to do became mine already.
Bought another new one.
Yay!


Back home and have a try.

It works!
*happy mode*
=)


p/s: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESLIN! muahhh xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth