Aunt Granny 80th

My lappie was reformat and format again.
Then my wifi keeps on sot-ing n sot-ing again.

Alas,

I get to online perfectly.

my baby's uncle's mother 80th birthday on the last 2 weeks Sat
And I was like so surprised seeing the Aunty Granny is in her 80th.

She doesn't look 80th at all.
Least...at least..at her 75th..

hmm...

keeping it right huh?

LOL

So baby's uncle was like held a HUGE dinner to celebrate his mother's
big birthday @ Hee Lai Ton

Like you can't imagine how HUGE is that.
In case outsiders don't know,
they will thought one of the couple is having the wedding dinner.



Even the uncle's daughter dressed up nicely
to join the event.


If i was the granma, I'll pinch her to bit.



You can see from the background,
This is HUGE right?



They even prepared a 'cup' as a souvenir after everyone done with their dinner meal.
That's generous hah?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth