Till we meet again

Early in the morning i message Khian in the MSN.
I always ask her when are you free to yum cha with me?
I'm bored to death in the office.
She always reply, yes yes! soon soon!

But this time i don't call for yum cha in the afternoon
but at night will be lot convenience.

Suddenly my mind thoughts that some kawan are going to leave soon.
Some leave to the village, some leave to the jungle, and some leave for work already.
So might as well

Me: Khian, tonight we yum cha with crystal, May & PY. How?
Khian: SET!

Khian as usual punctual while me n PY all the way from Menglembu.
Spare some mercy please.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA


and the latest were Crystal & May.
herh


We non-stop talked & laughed.
Ibegyourpardon.


but

we were the loudest in the crowd.


And at last,
my mini syntax appeared for so long i kept.
This is the time.


"gaya"

The outcome of my mini syntax.




I dunno why but PY & May caught in the action when they were
beria-ria for the mini thingy.

Don't worry May & PY,
we were just running outta time,
or else i let you touch and play with it.
The next time you guys come back kay?



And at last,
the group pic of the night.
Til' we meet again!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth