Happy Huzwarming!

I went up to 6th floor to ask permission
for not attending the training on the 18th July 2009.

But he told me why all the 52 weeks
so coincidence your housewarming crash together?

I smiled!

End up i need to attend half-day training
which quite b****** to me.

I left the place at 1230pm
and rushing home for new house opening ceremony.
By the time i arrived,
I realised i was the earliest.


Did some pictures taking to overcome boredom.

Tonight gonna have open-house with buffet

Exactly 1330,
mom has prepared everything to get ready
for the opening ceremony.
She was kinda excited about opening the main door of the house



Following by the Buddhist prayers



Ta-da
The inside.


Everyone(relatives) were waiting patiently for the lunch meal.
The house need to have some noise during the ceremony.
So the money will flow-in
is it true?


After the prayers,
food I come!



Everyone was having fun talking & chit-chatting around
like for so long didn't have such reunion.

Desserts were ready for them to have as tid-bits.


Sharp 1930,
buffet dinner started.
I felt so hungry but never get to eat much.


Happiness & noise was everywhere.
Never had such experience in all my life seeing such a crowd before.


Thanks for all the gifts that had given to us that night.
Lovely


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth