Eclectic Botz in da Barroom

Been rushing the shit invitation cards to satisfy my mom.

Arghhh..

just 2 more weeks,
2 more weeks i'll be relieving!!


I told my mom i'm gonna finish them by today you let me out
She said yes and i'm following you.

zzz-.-



Barroom was sucks.
I booked a table, and i was early enough to take the table.
Once i got in, he told me to take the table. OK
Then some other waiter called me take another one.
Then another one. And another one.


wtf! double tu lan la.


inside for 1 hour i guess
i suggested to move outside.

gosh.

Space! Wind! Air!

outside was a lot better


Barroom had this special street party event.
Eclectic Botz & Monster Be were invited to heat up the thang.
Well,


THEY ROCKZ!


Mom was very enjoyed.
The music especially.
She modern eh?
No play play.


The same old performance.

FIRE



Mama left early due to Dad wanna leave.
So left me n baby enjoying the night together.
People might ask: Like that also syok ar?
Me: Why cannot la? I want the music only


We stayed til' 2 am only due to i have early morning breakfast

drop dead

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth