Baby's Birthday Bash '09

Woo...best part best part
This is a super history

a 15th May stories delayed to

today!


I've arranged baby's dinner @ Kampai
the Jap cuisine
He was actually figuring out what to eat.
I told him not to think so much but just follow my directions.
He told me he wants jap cuisine blah blah blah.
I said just follow my directions.

heh!



The food
best jap cuisine in town
okay!
place is a little old, but food still can maintain.
But why don't they do renovations since
there are more competitors coming in



He said he likes it!

***
Today's lesson is Tiramisu.

Ingredients:


Caster Sugar

Eggs 3 or 4


whipping cream 200ml
Mascarpone Cheese


Cocoa Powder

Espresso paste (due to i do not have espresso coffee powder)
Kahlua 3tbsp


Butterfingers 1packet

Steps:

Only egg yolks u want



Add 4 tbsp caster sugar



beat together using machine beater



add whip cream & mascarpone cheese & 3 tbsp kahlua
and continue to beat.

Next,

make espresso with hot water.
Dap butterfingers into the espresso.
Not too dry not too wet.


Arrange them accordingly.
1 layer butterfingers, 1 layer cheese paste.



I made until bersungguh-sungguh to deco the top



smarties,
canyouread?



At night,
my dad suggested to have dinner together.
So i brought along the cake.
Very excited
.

I kept the cake into the Restaurant's refrigerator.
That time, baby was on the way coming after his class ended.

After the food and everything,
i presented him our dessert,

BABY's TIRAMISU


no candles blowing or song singing.
Just a normal dinner in 2009.
I gave him a neckcare pillow as he always has backache.

Love u

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth