Bernd's Last Day in Malaysia

It's Friday again!
Bright Friday that bring us to Barroom to attend a event.
Glow Party @ Barroom.

Val n I reached Barroom at only 10.15pm,
and the waiter already shaking the head
means
NO PLACE!
wtf

Really that many people meh?

So, we force to head to Houz
the sucks one...shhhhh...
We decided to nod the head for Kilkenny that night.
I think is so damn great!
I drove that night,
hopefully i don't take high consumption of alcohol. maybe
Nevermind.
Me n Val had some talk before the place get to have many people..
Saw many familiar faces cuz' those are also went to Barroom but no place left.
so shit!
I wanna join the Glow Party.

Barroom please expand!!!!!


And then, we got to see some friends especially KY.
thank God you are here.

Bring us to Barroom, will you?
come come come


Val n me

me | Loke | KY | Mr Bean

Bernd is a guy from Austria who already stayed here for almost 2 years.
But last week,
I only got to know him thru' KY.
But today already he has to leave Malaysia
because he had done all his some sort of projects here.


Bernd, you are a funny guy!
Gonna miss you thou'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth