Back to Before the CNY of 2009

All the lapuk-ed lapuk-ed stories are now here.
sorry for the abandoned blog.
Never been have the time to write.
Was really busy with working stuff arrhghhh....
and time is too pack-lar...
okay..I'll pretend i'm writing this blog on the day.
I'm just too lazy for the past tense past tense.
Yay!
Chinese New Year is coming again.
Every year so suffer just to wait the day to reach.
So we are ready to prepare for decorating or office.
All the blossoms flower, lighting, red packets (to cut n' fold the fishes and lantern)
Even my boss got us the branch on the street. cool eh?

For being too enjoy making the big one,
here's the small one on my table
hehehehe


We also thought traditionally that we should put on a CNY dinner.
So we decided to have it in East Ocean Restaurant, Menglembu
As everyone also a kaki drinker.

You can't imagine everytime we have dinner how many
liquor boss will bring.

Baileys - One of my fav!

Before the dishes came, camwhore sin
Group picture before the ending


Finished the dinner of course for the next round.
You wouldn't know how much we could drink.
but you can starting to judge from their faces.
Not mine
Cuz' my face all-time sama.
People always thought i never had enough of drinks..
hmmmmm


me n my lady, Connie

Me and Boss, John n Young(not colleague)

The girls
see..
i mean the background.
Place had changed
From East Ocean Restaurant to Houz then to Barroom.
I was actualli 'wing-ed'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth