X'mas Eve cum May's Birthday in Advance

If you have read the previous post,
I have post up few Christmas Tree deco pictures taken from Singapore

So we knew that every year Christmas Eve we need to have turkey as our dinner to celebrate the
Christmas Day!

But since last 2 years i once had my turkey dinner with family @ Precious Time which that was my first and last time. I had a very bad allergy day after.
hmm...

Tot' back, it was kinda
funny thou'.

OMG!

That's not funny. That's damn suck and i had the worst Christmas ever that year..

Well, here's how i celebrate my Christmas Eve this year.
Me and baby at first thought of goin' SSTC to have our very first time dinner.

first of all, i saw the price was
*gulp*
Secondly, the waitresses were all blind. i guess u know what i mean.
After few minutes, we *cough* the waitress only move forward to us.

Waitress : Did u make any booking??
Baby : No!
Waitress : Oh! Since don't have you must
AT LEAST WAIT 30 MINUTES OR MORE!
Me : Can i have a look at the menu?
Waitress :*walked to the counter try to get the menu* This is only what we got and the fastest we can get

Me & baby stunned! I heard the food at the place is nice. But damn!! the service is too bad.
We agreed to prefer Brewster. But not at this time. So we moved to Friends Cafe


Everywhere were like full of people. Scaring.
Actually we suppose to reach Sincero by 9pm.
But couldn't cuz' we reached Friends Cafe already 9pm.


The food was OK-lah

So we reached Sincero at almost 10.15pm

Together with Jeslin

And i saw Valerie my girl

And Karen


The atmosphere was very packed, smokey, stuffed and HOT!
When it comes to event, Sincero is always the first choice for people to come over.

When i enter the club, i was like..oh my gosh! since when i've been here before?
Why no changes one?
hahahhaa

We ordered 2 bottles on the table.
I only able to have SOME sips of it.

GOD DAMN IT!

I poured like so lil' into the glass cuz' i knew it was so damn limited.
There were like 12 people will need to drink it.

At the same time i poured once, second

third......finished.

U see???!!!! It was finished.

As you can see from the pictures, there were 8 ladies and only 4 guys.
how could the liquor finished so damn fast?

And i saw someone already hangover there.
mothafucka.
u know what i meant!

Happy Birthday May!! U are actually legal!!

The drinks were actually finished before the countdown.
shit
After a while, I saw my colleagues, they joint me the table.


Samantha, Connie, Me, Esther (Kampar)

I ended with no feeling at all.

sigh

But i went home with lots of happiness in my head.
Thanks fella friends.
We'll have our next time!

ngek

Comments

Ah Eva Eva said…
eh, esther is ur coll? she was my classmate duringform 6 :)
Cindy Liew said…
she is from kampar branch there one

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth