Hey Hey

Hey hey,
It's me here again for being away too long i guess.
My schedule is almost full everyday.

working,
working
and
working

Well, gotta save for my new stuffs.
At this moment,
the 13 things listed in my last 2 entries,
I only managed to have 7 things in my hand.


Things that i wanted/needed are almost completed
The only thing that left is

i need a

CAMERA

and

A PROPER HANDBAG

for myself.

*screams*

Gotta save so much for that
as i need to pay Thailand a visit on the 5th of Dec.

Month of December has so much to do.
Wait for my stories if you wanted to..

ngeh ngeh ngeh


It's weekends again!!
weekends is not as fun as you thought,
as I already with the spider web all over since the days
i got

ROBBED.

can't go out til' so late as Ipoh
is not as safe as you people think nowadays.

Plus some 'anonymous' people said
he/she might get an Indian man to rape me..

wakakakakakaka.....


Meet my new purple-ish shady

Today just had an outing to have our brunch at Greenhill
and do some registration for myself.

and yay!
i called up to Jabatan Perlesenan Negara that day
and she said i will get my I/C by next week.
Then we can apply for Border Pass to pass Thailand.


*oh...for your information, not to worry about the bomb,
Bangkok and the place we're goin' is far far far away*



And there you go,
when i reached baby's house, i saw this cutie lil doggy.
Not given name yet.

Any suggestion???

Post me comments please...


Btw, he's not those stray dogs.
He's bought from a pet shop for house protecting sake.
Well, it might look bit ugly
but he's cute in a way..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth