My 01102008

Called up to have a small gathering of baby's friends before everyone leaves.
At first,
was invited to go Maria, I was like WHAT??
Maria for a sip of wine?

They said to yumcha,
for sip of coffee..

huh?

Reached there and the waiter said they'll close by 12am.
okay
we jumped to Olivens Cafe.

The first time i've been here, there are only few kittens sitting around.
but the day, full house.

mygoodness

me & baby

In the mid gathered,
we played the age-guessing-waitress game.
damn interesting.
You should try when you are too bored during the session.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

me & CKK (dirty joker)

and YOU
yea
YOU out there,
had snapped my pics that day
please give it back to me
.
or tag me in facebook la

pweeeaasseeeee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth