Have you Indulge?

They are being so good to bid me the warmest farewell.

I'm so touched

In other words just to try out our very first time in


*drums roll*
.
.
.
.


It's my first time ever to step inside this
super western restaurant.

yay

okay.stop with the laughing.i know i'm JAKUN

I went with my 3 "closes" colleagues in my previous company
which my dad's.

You can sorta said,
"cheh, what resign-lar.
You are BOSS DAUGHTER,

can always don't work-lar"

rules are rules.
Rules have set, everyone must follow

*heads nodded*

Btw, this post is 10 days late from the real thang happened
so peace out
*wink*
i might have short term memory in names

Starts with the beginning,
Wong (the only guy) has picked us (me & Cammy) around 7.30pm
and we headed to Wong's house for him to get ready

*cough*
It was raining kinda heavily.
*sometimes rain spoils mood*
Then we reached Indulgence around 8pm.
We were actually


ON-TIME
was thought gonna be late cuz' of his sissy thing *cough*

Cammy & me

was excited about inside with Cammy-lar.
what else?
JAKUN
-ma

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Once opened the MENU,
*glurp*
wrong! that was not the sound of hungry,
that was the sound of WTF is that.


GEEEEEE

So Wong has been here before so we just expected him to order the food
and the most important thing,


HIS TREAT! ngek ngek


plus his English is the best,
DEGREE student I supposed

Keep an
EYE on the food picz
@@

mind me with the names, okay?

Scallops



Salad.with duck's meat, purple cabbage & etc etc

Salmon

sausage

small chicken with slices tomato, red grapes & green grapes

Choc moist cake.yummy(side look)

The thing I couldn't resist most during the whole
FOOD session

this is the most I fascinate about

Ta-da

the dessert - Choc moist cake(up look)

Wong is the most expert in relaxation and food & beverages.
So he suggested to give us another treat.

Whole body massage
aiseh

@Body Revolution, Ipoh Garden East

starting with the legs then continue with the body for 1h 30 m

DAMN

whatever stress also gone already.
My new day is coming very very soon.
HAPPY HAPPY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth