Another year bday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

mom

Early in the morning woke up then straight to the Astro On Demand
mom was looking at me
but i pretend nothing.

She asked: hey!what day is today?
me:*smile*
we: Happy Birthday
She:*smile*

Then i decided to bring her to go Kizuna Restaurant
It's a Japanese Cuisine
my treat

For the time being thought of waiting for my lappie charger,
but it has not arrive yet.

So went to a lil' shopping at a boutique.

mom: don't buy don't buy
me:yup. don't buy don't buy

went in

sales: come come come i intro new one
mom:ya ar?
me:*grin*

end up
.
.
.
.
me bought 1 pants and 2 tops
ouch

Night activities will be a great one
cuz'
we went Brewster to have dinner for mama.

This time I won't be taking pictures of the food
cuz'
i already did once before.
Why not you go have a try before I'm telling all about the

MENU?

Intro: Brewster's Sparerib is so DAMN nice

Non-halal

Dad Mama Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth