@ Starbucks


Wee~~

I'm currently live blogging in Starbucks..

hehe

*************UPDATE*************

It's a Friday raining night.
These days are keep on raining non-stop from morning til' at night.
The sky is so unpredictable.
It might be sunshine in the morning,
but the next hours you need an umbrella already.



Baby brought me to Starbucks for yum-cha session.
Me: Har? Starbucks? Why?
Him: I got rm30 voucher!


Ta-Da
I just need to pay RM 10.00.
I can get Venti Mocha Latte | Venti Green Tea Latte | Chicken Pie

He can't get enough,
Him: Can i get another Choc Cheese???


Cheesie Choc Cake

It was a cooling night.
We sat outside area to feel the natural cooling wind.
We chatted alot after my lappie went off.


Well,
nothing much but just couldn't stop taking pictures.


Me.

We left at 11pm something.
For goodness sake, i need to work tomorrow morning.

Arrghh..

Still raining outside
So long for never clubbing or just yum-cha will be alright???
-_-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth