Psssttt.....xoxo Gossip Girl

Today is such an eye-pain Day
my eyes like 100% totally cannot open
then get ready for the seminar

Yesterday night
suddenly got a call from Jiet asking for a meet with the Budz
I was thinking okay!

9.30pm at Olivenz Cafe
some snacks, drinks, eatings

Suddenly there's few rain-dropped on my head
Then we decided to ciao to

BARBEZA
again

I had a tall Long Island
I can't even finish that tall drinks, so my baby finished it.

Next morning,
WTF!
I can't open my eyes
Once open, my eyes were teary and red-ish
sob sob

During the Delloitte Tax Seminar,
my eyes were like kept on tearing
So in a pain

So I decided to back home for a rest instead of going back office to
SUFFER

till now

Have I ever tell you that I have a new hobbies?

xoxo
Gossip Girl

Tomorrow...
Penang here i Come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth