310808

Merdeka! Merdeka!

This year is Malaysia's 51st years old already.
psst..
same age with my uncle(dad's bro)


Before the the voting thingy held,
during the last year month of August already started with
the banners, advert, cars with the flag, flags stick everywhere

but after the voting thingy and majority BN lost,
The National Day became much silent.
I see no more the atmosphere as i saw last time.


Early in the morning woke up and headed to
Mid Valley.

had brunch with family n baby.
that was not a very good one.

yucks

we walked separated which

my parents alone
my siblings along
and
me baby alone.

hah

I have to tell you i had a another


BAD DAY!
sheesh

I bumped into the
BITCH

DAMN BAD DAY

Then I told my baby,
"Please, I want ice-cream!!!"

Baskin Robbins with 31% Discounted

Yum Yum *sweet*

After the 2 hours at Mid Valley
and
2 hours at The Gardens

end up nothing much that come into my eye.
but bought some accessories.

HEHE

Then, we rushed back to Bukit Bintang
cuz' we were going to have our dinner at


Jogoya Restaurant @ Starhill Gallery
fantastic!

As we entered the lift i pressed the Relish Floor
My sisters were like
"WAH! So nice!"
Mama also
"Yalo, Yalo"

Keep on


SNAP SNAP SNAP

....wondering why noone serving one?...

see the name
!@#$%^&


Gonbei Restaurant
zzz


See over the opposite..
There we go..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
paiseh

The Cutlery

The food

This is just the part of the food that saw..
have a try at the place.
I think you'll think it nice.


=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth