My 080808

Congratulations!!

Beijing for having the first ever
Olympic 2008

Been waiting for the day 08.08.08 ages.
Beijing chose this date also cuz' of the word '8' that represent (wealth)
And well,
The opening ceremony even started at 8pm




The opening ceremony started with:-

The Drummers (Fuu...Like testing my eye in the picture-some illusions)
Q: How many drummers are there?
A: I don't even know =.="



Amazing mou??Worth the wait

Move on with the colourful fairies flying around the stadium

You know 嫦娥 (chang e)?In case you dunno,
she's the fairies that appeared during the mooncake festival

(not now anymore-lah)

The moon with the fairies

孔子 (Confucius)

Sorry.Dunno what's this

And they hang the Olympic logo from on the floor to the center of the stadium

That time I was watching while waiting my baby to fetch me to go out.
I was so reluctant to go out once I watched The Drummers doing their performance.
That was so so so Amazing.

But...

Went to Jeya Raj's birthday party with Valerie.

Gift: Red Wine ( shared with Val)
Me & Val was kinda bored cuz' don't really into the party.
She got 2nd round, me need baby to fetch me outta here.
Alas, we only stayed for 30minutes


Val & me back in year 2006

Hong Yee, Me & Jeya Raj (B'day Boy)

Besides having the most interesting day for the Olympic in Beijing
Lovers from all over the country also making this as their
sweetest day in their life.
Aww...


In Beijing,
estimated 16,400 couples got married on the same day.



Dear...
what about us?
09.09.09??
hehe

Comments

i c E said…
09 09 09?
i will save up now for u gift lol
invite me then

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth