Iced Flower Beer

Anyone wanna have a try on
雪花啤
Iced Flower Beer ?

I bet those who never come to Ipoh before
been wondering why I call it a
雪花啤


Well,
I do not know about other place,
but I'm sure to tell you that
this place is also one of the Ipoh's famous food & beverage.


Sun Yoon Wah
place situated at oldtown Ipoh.
more specific, ask me better.
I do not know how to tell it here

*kinda a hidden place*
P/s best thing is always hidden
Yesterday,
Baby fetched me to this place to meet up with

Fishball & Steven

I remembered last 2 weeks,
me n baby went here also just to try out their food

andandand


雪花啤 Iced Flower Beer

Couldn't resist the best ever things they have
and have another try yesterday.


ngekngekngek


all the Apek & Youngsters love being here. They even provide the BIG screen & WI-FI
*I really saw people bring notebook here to enjoy the WI-FI*

okay-lah
finished with the crap.
There,
this is the speciality....

Ta-da
雪花啤 Iced Flower Beer

People might 'cheh' what so special-wor.
Only Iced + Beer, where got Flower?

NONONONONONONO

I did not say got flower,
but you never try you never know,
once you tried hari-hari mau


HAHAHAHAHAH

okay,
the special about this beer is,
once you order,
the waitress will bring the iced-cold glasses
*the glasses-lah got the speciality*

They stored the glasses into the freezer.
Once the beer being poured into the glasses,
the beer will freeze on its own like
Ice-Blended Beer
feel

Still don't und?

the effect of the Ice Blended making the Flower-lor.

HAHAHAAHAHAHA

LAME


If you are thirsty, hot, or burning up

this is the right place for you.hehe

We did order some food
just to fill up our stomach to prevent get drunk

note: empty stomach, drinking beer = DRUNK
kam heong juit lo

nai yao lai liu ha

ching jing la-la

yum-yum
TASTY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth