One Month Old Baby

Ta-da
Let me present the new born small small baby cousie sis.
Already one month old

Yoke Yin mei mei

My today dinner dress looked kinda dolly.
During the dress up session,
me and my ma headache what to wear.
She actually wanted to wear the one i'm wearing now,
but she gives up just in case she looks not in appropriate way.
And it belongs to me then..
ngek ngek
parents, grand-parents, siblings

Baby & I (Baby was invited by the baby's mama, not ME! I SWEAR!)

It was said started at 7pm,
but we wait til' ours stomach also sounded already.
Well,
the starter menu started at 7.40pm

The Starter

fishy

prawn on my plate! Yummy!

Before finishing the dishes,
we have sometime for pictures snapping also.

Baby's mommy and the brother

Since the event already almost finish,
we really couldn't finish the 10 dishes that've been ready.
I only ate 8/10 dishes.tee-hee


Once i stood up,
my 2 pretty sis come over from behind and said
"HOI! pictures pictures!"

But only get
ONE

wendy, me, angel

After event activities

Pan's birthday on the 1st August,
he celebrated it advance on the 26th July.
We celebrated for him @ Shark KTV

omg!Lala place

The room is so so so B.I.G
can consist around 30 peoples in the room

but

only

has

2

MICS

(seriously, I've hang so much with these girls but couldn't
remember what's their name)

In the room,
there are bunch of 20-an guys in the room,
they kept on singing non-stop.
alamak!

at first i thought okay,
they look kinda young here,
the songs all will be just all right for me or
the girls that were don't wanna sing,
but....

they are all singing
apek songs, including dancing the apek dance..
WHAT THE!!!
-.-

The KTV thingy is not that fun after all..
sigh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth