New New Toy

This morning wake up very very early
(cuz' normally on Sunday i will only wake up
when the sun shine my butt)

hehe

Went for a movie Narnia The Prince Caspian
which i already watched when it was first screening.
Baby hasn't watch yet ma.

Before the movie starts,
we went into JJ Capcom(arcade centre)
just to look around
and I

SAW THIS..


Mama with 3 kids playing the machine.
It was the beating machine
just for the sake of
TOKENS!

They were like bing-bing-bang-bang towards the machine.
Sooo Aggresive.
Funny thou' looking at em'
haha

Last week, i bought a gold string from Maggie-T.
Just a preparation for my new Toy.
hehe

Ta-da!

Happy Happy =)

And I know I gotta buy this pinky-pinky bag.
So so nice.
*wink*



Another Happy Happy Sunday Weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth