It's Not An Annivesarry It's A Nightmare!!

RawwRRr!!

Read Eva's blog.
Hers Annivesarry.
But my Nightmare.
LOL

Working in dad's company is not an easy stuff.
People might look at you with the big word on their for head


SO?

Being too friendly they might say you

FAKE!


Being too cool they might think you are

LAN SI!

ok lo.

Be myself is way lots better.

As I remember today last year was weird.
First time stepped into the office.(Biz started 5 years ago)


All the workers were looking at you.
Lenglui? Who's this? Malay?

HUH?

Hello, I'm cindy. Nice to meet you.
*grin*

First day great!

2nd day okay-lar!

3rd day fine. TQ

4th day hmmm..

5th day *sigh*

6th day
Me: Saturday also need to work meh?
Dad: If not??

7th day
Me: Ba, can I don't work tomorrow? I wanna be SIA-dess
Dad: Huh?

And So on...

til'


TODAY!

I wanna get outta here

ANYONE
HELP
PLEASE???!!!

Comments

Ah Eva Eva said…
hahaha..my anniversary, ur nightmare. suprise to see my name on ur blog. =)
anyway, happy working. hehe =)

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth