Grasshopper Concert Live in Genting

Last week i supposed to go for
Eason's concert at KL but...

I ended up at Genting for
Grasshopper Forever Concert 2008.

ZZzzzzzZZzz...



Upon arrival...

We were rushed to go for the concert.
So our dinner was really really sucks due to the limited time.

Arena Star

Getting excited juga-lar

This proved how excited huh?

Okay
I don't really know what's their name

I don't deny that their music is really NICE thou,
but I think if they are

Linkin Park!!
♪♪ crawling in my skin,
These wounds that would not heal... ♪♪

I can't really imagine what will happen to me

Even they left the boots after the concert.
Gam excited-meh?

Upon waiting to leave for Port Klang to have Bak Kut-Teh


Mommy And I

While we were getting on the car ready for leaving

Saw one

Red Hot Chilli Car

Ferrari. X what model.

Hey, It's Ipoh number plate.
How come I dunno Ipoh existed such car?


Enjoy some Concert moment below...



Starting



Middle



Ending

Oh-ya, I saw lam tak weng from
My.fm
when i was on my way back hotel.
teehee

<33

Comments

Ah Eva Eva said…
i went to eason's.
and your mom looks young!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth