It's been awhile..HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY!

Welcome back from a long looooooooooooong holiDays..geez
I've been sick for almost a week so like couldn't sit up straight on a chair(good posture,uknow?)to drop down my thang.
So, What's new in May2008?
Well,
Today is my cousin's burffday!
Happy Birthday to you Wendy.


We thought of planning the stupid partay for her on the 9th or 8th?

Pardon me? Angel, please state up clearly-lah

And now was like, HEY! What is happening here?

Yesterday i sent a SMS to my cutie cousie once step into the 12am

And Yes! She did reply with "Thanks for e greeting"

=)

Was wondering she's now in the roooom or cluuubb??

Doesn't matter-lah as long as she's happy..

ZzzZzZzz...

Angel & Wendy (Sisters)

So, I thought of buying her 'xxx'

Can't tell here it's a surprise by THE way..

..ngeh ngeh..

SO

Angel!!

WHAT'S THE PLAN???

Comments

Angel Wong said…
omg!!!!!!!
so sorry laa...tat tai siu jeh dun wanna go anywhere...woahhh...u start to update ur blog..gd gd gd!

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth