Days of busy-ing..

DAY 1

Location: Kizuna Japanese Restaurant & JJ TGV

Date: 23 March 2008 (Sunday)


During the evening, we decided to go for a fantastic movie. Ngeh..
It was a funny movie and i rated it B+

Not to say it was not a good movie..

It just lack of somethiness. Hmm

Spiderwick Chronicles (Narnia Chronicles the 2nd?)

Starting today onwards, I kept on eat sushi + sashimi + bento set.

cuz' I know its healthy + delicious.

Every Sunday was like a headache day for us.

Darling: Where to eat again??
Me: No idea leh?
Darling: Sushi again?Me: Har?


Fuiy....delicious man. I'm CRAVING for Sashimi


We had a great dinner althou' its again.lol

Who wanna have a try?

This is the best choice among all the Jap Rest In Ipoh.

I guess.

DAY 2


Location: Medan Gopeng Bus Station

Date: 25 March 2008 (Tuesday night)


After my work time (2.15pm),

I bought the ticket to head to my journey Kuala Lumpur!

Yay!

Time: 6.00pm

Darling & my mama rush to the place to say the hardest 'Goodbye' to me..tsk...tsk... =(

It seems i'm leaving forever not coming back.The feelings is absulotely bad

Feel so alone in the bus.

The feeling is so sooo bad.

Ipod on my hand keep on tuning the slow song to listen.

Bye Bye Ipoh for 4 Days


DAY 3

Location: JW Marriott Hotel

Date: 26 April 2008 (Wednesday)

Hello K.L
Yesterday i arrived at 9pm. Leow's fetching me to his place to stay.

Yay! i saw Valerie.Too bad. Already late at night. It's time to sleep.

ZzZZzz

Morning at 6.45 am, I gotta wake up cuz' I stay in Damansara.

And it needs almost an hour to reach Bukit Bintang, K.L

Traffic is bad but it doesn't involving us..phew..

Once i reached the place already 8.00am.

but the seminar of Fleet Management starts at 8.30am.


Sweets are around the meeting table. The lecturer is just there.

Stuffs That I Muz need most during the Seminar. So damn cold~

Every 1 and a half hour, the lecturer will give us a break to prevent us falling ZzzZ

The coffee is given unlimited.

Drink as much as U can.hehe

Well, for the first hour was not bad geh. But it is starting to feel ?_?

Sharp at 12.00pm is LUNCH!

@ Jake's Place, Starhill


After lunch *blurp*, I was surprised!

JW Marriott Hotel's services is really a nice one!

Towel was given to fresh up our face.

Yikes! I wouldn't wanna use it anyway.

Who had use it before that?

Who can guarantee the person wash them very clean?

Cerutti 1881 opening ceremony. Woah!

I saw Serena C, Amber Chia, William Sung, Lina Teoh & etc.

G2000 Formal Pants *Cost me RM 152.90* Wu~Wu~Wu~

It's Dinner Time!!! *tick tock tick tock*

Me and Mei Loo went rould n round n round the whole Pavilion.

Stomache making noises *cruck*

We chose Sakae Sushi up on the level 3? i guess.

Again! Sushi...

Qbar held function so called " La Querto Latin Night??" dunno la..

Night life in KL was really happening.

Today is just Wednesday,

And the poeple already have their fun time.

Weird Weird K.L people in working life.

DAY 4

Location: JW Marriott Hotel & Santidos Tapas @ Starhill

Date: 27 March 2008 (Thursday)

Almost half of the day after break n coffee n break n coffee,

Here we go, Santidos Tapas @ Starhill for Mexican Buffet.

Wat was that??

All The seafood laying around screaming..EAT ME! EAT ME!

LOL

Thangam, Me, Neil Young (the conductor), Mr Cheo

*Applause*

The course is actually

FINISH/END/HABIS/GAO DIM

We got small lil' piece of cert stating

"LIEW YOKE YEE

has completed a special dedicated course

FLEET MANAGEMENT

conducted byNeil Young"

I deserve the thank you okay?

The price was like damn unconsiderable.

RM 287.50

Well, it's not deniable that my room is extremely big!

Worth it! Worth it!

After a beautiful lovely day then it comes to an ugly bad day.


Free Music

Free Music

Free Music
I walked from Bukit Bintang to look for stupiak Monorail Station to go to Hang Tuah Station
U know? With my high heels, Luggage and Lap top.
How suffered am I..
Arrghhh!!
Once reached the Hang Tuah,
I was damn rushed to the Ampang & Sri Petaling Station.
What I want is to reach Bukit Jalil.
Why in this kinda rushing time, God played me!
I'm into a Ampang Station..Wa Wa Wa Wa
Got down in Pandan Indah Station and back Chan Sow Lin Station to transfer the Sri Petaling Station.
My body was like dead n NUMB.
around 6pm i reached Bukit Jalil and my uncle picked me!
Sleep soundly that night cuz it was REALLY a tired DAY!!!
Next morning, waited th bitch to pick me from uncle's house to head to Putrajaya
for settle up the LPKP(Lembaga Perlesenan Kenderaan Perdagangan) stuffs.
Without my breakfast, I have waited at the same place for 5 hours only get to eat my brunch
tsk..tsk.. ='(
Try to find the nearest Chinese Restaurant and then i found a club place with
CHINESE BUFFET??!!!
@ CyberJaya Club House
Yucks Food.
Of all the dim sum n dessert I've Eaten all over the place,
This is the most yuck one.
After the eat,
back to Putrajaya again
Waited for 2 hours,
Yay!
I'm driving back to Ipoh
Goodbye K.L
Hello Ipoh Again! =)
I'm Still craving muh Sashimi!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth