The day i've been waiting.....

Adios Ipoh
and again, HELLO KL
teehee...
Damn, life's tiring man!
Suppose to be having fun, okay it's having fun but
SO DAMN TIRING.
like my both 'drumstick' already numb jo.
No feel jo.
FYI, i only know the way to 1u Damansara, Bangsar Midvalley
and and and...
BUKIT BINTANG.
especially pavillion-lah

Pictures really limited for this trip cuz' my camera taken by family
and my other camera was sux.
sheeeesh =.='

the greatest photo from my camera

First destination
From our room (Federal Hotel,BB), walked all the way from

Sungei Wang-Lot 10-Starhill

then then then....

PAVILLION shopping mall

yay!

Walk for few hours but got nothing.

but got a 1/2 dozens Jco.

pictures again x available

Then back into the room and doze off for another few hours!

its 7pm

prepared to go out.Planned for Titi (Eyes On Malaysia)

Shit! Raining wor.What-the-TUT!

2nd Destination
Went Jln Ipoh for Bak Kut Teh
Intro by LaiSi.
Konon nice wor.
Langsung tarak nice.
U want Bak Kut Teh?
Go Ipoh Soon Lee,Pasir Puteh la
Anyone interested?

teehee...=)

3rd Destination
Planned by LaiSi again-Genting wor..
that time was 11pm, he said he only go when it's 12am.
Har?play til' what time oh?
Went Setapak (Steven's Corner) just to wait him gao dim.
shisha shisha..
X3 it!!

Exactly 5 in the morning back into the room and had Mc D for breakie.

I was too tired for my breakie

but managed to eat the Hash Brown

Then,

zzZzZZzzzzzzzzzzz..........

Next morning
Purposely drove to Pavillion and queueing up Jco

AGAIN!

called beckham and sapi(morning call)

Next station Sunway Pyramid please...

Had our brunch at BAR B.Q Plaza (is it?)I was amazed with the periuk thingy.
It's a steamboat-la
Who call it a BBQ?What la =.="
Food was nice and cheap.
ok!I don't need to pay but my baby told me.
LOL
Walked again for almost 4 hours
ending up...
NOTHING wor..

What on Earth Happened to me?

Since like that, I gave up..

Hmmmm....

I told my baby, we just balik-la


Balik rumah with tangan kosong

but it was fun with baby x3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth