Spending DAY!

Saturday was a boring day,
but yesterday was a
HAPPY MONEY SPENDING DAY!!
I woke up at 10 in the morning.
Once I open my eyes, I tot of Bak Kut Teh.
*call him* =)
After eat, we went to buy myself a All-In-One printer.
Have i ever told 10,000 BC was damn nice?

Yahoo rated it C-.
HOW COME??

The girl is so pretty and the guy is damn...

Steven Strait and Camilla Belle

As i walk n walk, i think Friendly Records is my choice.

First, Cheap

Second, regular customer ma.hehe



Maksim - Elektrik / Simple Plan / Jacky Cheung Collection!!!!!! all time fav singer =)

As my CD n VCD collections getting more n more i gotta keep them in my shoes box


MY room has such a limited spaces which lead me to no place to put my stuffs
*Sigh*

Passed by MANGO.

Owed my colleague a pressie.

Really headache dunno what to buy.

Erm...

Ta-Da

Such a happy day today! Thanks baby. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth