New Month New Mag

Intro you a dragon fruit reddish drink from Food & Tea, Kinta City Ipoh.
It was pretty nice thou.
I had a wonderful dinner wif ma mami and 2 younger sisters.
After that was decided to have movie with them and add along wif my baby.
Since dad had occassion dinner in other place,
so we just have our very own fun. =)
Then, we had our momi and daughters window shopping.
Didn't really get anything.
Well, since it is the 1st March,
I decided to buy myself a new month MAG to kill my boredomness and to learn the new things of beauty.
teehee

Cleo (Alicia Keys on display)


Female (2nd choice of MAG for myself!)

Hey, it is not kiddo or baby okay? it just...just... for my cousin baby.
Well, i was struggling and headache on what to buy my cousin baby pressie cuz' his
BIG DAY is today.oh..oh..
I tot' of buyin' him a cake, but his dad sed"No Thanks!I'll buy it"
hm...okay, why not i just let myself buy a cutie 2 minutes tales?
Every kids LURVE bedtime stories.
So do U, So do I.
x33

Then, at 9.30pm we go for a movie JUMPER! I gotta tell, HAYDEN is truly HANDSOME!! ARGHHH...I wish i can just jump like him in the movie so i can travel everywhere without worry about no time n financial problem. Credit for this movie.

ANYWHERE IS NOT A PROBLEM!!

The movie was awesome til' i couldn't like wanna go home early, once i send my ma home, i went on with my baby, we went eating eating n eating. I feel so FAT at the moment. Oh please all the fats just go away once i wake up on the next morning. HAH! No kid man.


Told you i can't sleep early,
so i just try to read out the 2 minutes bedtime stories maybe i can just doze off??????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth