Tg Tualang Seafood

After my working hours,
I got a phone call from baby talkin' bout our dinner tonight
He said let's go to

TG. TUALANG SEAFOOD


YAY!
showed some happi-ness

First,
we drove all the way to Batu Gajah to meet steven.
Yea.
Only 3 of us, her girl is working.

Then drove all the way again to Tg. Tualang
30 min journey?
I don't remember.

Once reached,

i heard em' saying

HELP HELP
somebody is gonna eat me
LAME

before

famous prawn


after

Sorry, we gotta eat you.
REALLY

crap oh the crab
yummy yummy


cleaned by us. mei yan jiu geng

satisfaction after the dinner...

steven n my baby

One bottle of Carlsberg
&
tea takes it all

Comments

Ah Eva Eva said…
omg......the prawn and crab looks very..tastyyy!!!!! i miss tg tualang seafood!!!!
Cindy Liew said…
yeaps.very the tasty.hehe

Popular posts from this blog

Itchy Legs @ Barroom

Damn That Fucker Indian

The Journey To The Center of The Earth